Noobs. HHAHAH.


Well. I am back from mega camp.
LOL. Was too lazy to say about it.
One word to say.
Tired.
Almost forgetten about everything that happen.

I was in group 2.
Leaders are : Marilyn, Hidayah, JieJian and Me.
Group members : Hizriani, Syarafina. WenQian, Hidayah, Arnisa, (one more girl, which i forgetten her name.) Bay, Bryan, Eugene, Apin, Khairil, Sorry lah. I forgetten. (:

Reply of tags here !

Hizriani - Hello. HAHAHA. (:

Najihah - I dont mind. (: Its okay. (: Takecare alright !

CY-N (: - Hahaha, Will de Will de. (:

`-/MINYI- HELLO MINYI ! CHIOBU LA MINYI ! (:

Xianggwoon - Will de will de. (:

Cheechong - I am back in one piece ! Hahaha, Ilyt. :D

Yipeng - Hhaah, Link from other people's blog, then saw yours. (: Okay. Linked !
Takecare ! :D

Azizah - Hello ! I miss you super much la ! D: OkayOkay, (: Will one. (:

&/ GERMAINEE - Thanks. (: Will one. (:

CY-N (: - Serious? I never saw you leh. (: HAHAH, Too busy ^^

CY-N (: - HAHAHAH, i misses you very much too ! Talk very super fast alright !
LOVES !

Marilyn - Linked ! Takecares ! Had fun with you during camp ! (:

Syuhada`E-FRON - Relinked ! (: Takecare ! (:

Le-Amour Closet - Ohokay ! Will go and take a look. (: Takecare !

Yipeng - Thanks la. (: You takecare of your leg. (:

Yschelle - HAHAH, Hello ! I dont mind la. (: We have the same birthday !
HighFive ! :DDDD

Atiquetoaliia - Okayyy . (: I surely will ! Sell more tops ah. HAHHA. :DDDD

Clarii - Losted your link ma. (:

Elisha - Yes, TALL. HAHAHAH. Okay, I will do it right now . :DDD

Ulrica♥ - DDDCB ! YES ! REAL SOON !!! :DDDDD Loves ! ♥

Gwen - LOLLOL. Will de. (: You too, last long with richie. :DD Takecare ! (:

Saiful - Linked ! (:

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment