Ass holeee.


Nur Hidayah Binte Mohammad Zahar.
I haved updated. (:
Hahahah.

This few weeks was a tiring one.
Exams, Dance, Mega camps, Everything.
Had dance yesterday and today, and tomorrow on 22 may.

Stupid bitch, okay, sorry for calling you that,
Well. You made me to do it.Told you not to do it, Yet you do it.
You promised me.
Where is the promise?
Acted as if you are veryvery close to me-.-
You are wrong,
You are not close to me alright.-.-
To [insertname
]Eh, you ah.
First, Msn.
Next, Wanted [insertname1] 's help, or maybe trying to get closer.
Followed by, Number.Afterthat, Talked very close? Or maybe needed [insertname1]'s help.
Then, Take [insertname1]'s things.
Afterthat, Show off it to me. -.-
I seriously hate it la.
After all this things you did,
Go have sex/fuck with [insertname1] la.
Since you liked [insertname1] sososo much. -.-
I know that im rude.
But, You did all this things to make me do it.
Eh.Do all this for what sia ?
Show it off to me uh?
Act close only. -.-
Go join the act close club?
Hahahah.
Hated you? Shitty ass. Waste my time only.
Problems just came one after one.
My msn is spoil? Hahahah, Cant log in. Nevermind.

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment