What can i do.


Went for the talk yesterday, Winning relationship.
Super fun. Had fun with Meris, Faye, Elisha, Wency and Korina. (:
Electric current. (:

Today,
Normal lessons.
Went for the leaders thing after school.
Went to Meris house, send her off and when home.

Reached home, bathe, eat, rest awhile, and here i am.
Went to facebook, and got to know a shocking news, which made felt stress and cui.
Called Nadiah, Meris and Xiangwoon, LOL
And all was shock that i actually cried.

I am so shocked that you would give me that reply. Althought its a simple word, but it means alot. Well. I am not trying to show off. I need a listening ear. I need a person.
Maybe you are having a bad time outside. Maybe you had a bad time in school. Maybe you are fedup. Maybe you are emo. Maybe you are not in the mood. Maybe you are having your own difficulties. I dontknow. You didn't tell me. I am not blaming you. Maybe its my fault.
Well, I am just so scare that i am going to cry tomorrow. My tears will just go down, i cannot control.
D:

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment