MyMasterpiece. ^^



Okay, This is what i do when i am super bored.
:DHAAHH. See what i did. ^^
So nice la ! I did study for today. I am so happy. (: At least i did something. ^^

Well, 7 more days to Sean's Birthday !(:

Reply of tags here. (:
('&Germainee - No lor. You cute. ^^ And BigBigBig Chiobu la. ^^

CY-N (: - HAHAHA, I KNOW. He say he likes/wants fierce image. LOL. He too noob already. (: Cannot be fierce. Can be cute only. ^^ He also got scold me. Still hate me. LOL.

CY-N (: - No lor. He will. He got scold me. LOL. He still say he hates me. LOL.

CY-N (: - I know ah. ^^ Nice leh. I also cut. But, i super fedup with the hairdresser la. Well. I told you already. (: Dont Omg, Its nice ! :D

CY-N (: - Nope, I go your blog, see your fringe like shorter leh. Then i know you cut your hair already. (:

Hidayah - Sad la. LOL. Go out real soon ! ^^

('& Germainee - You are welcome ! ^^

CY-N (: - HAHAHA ! SWEETHEART ! <3 ILOVEYOUTOO ! DONT WORRY ! I WONT RUN AWAY ! (:

Najihah - Welcome ! (:



--Edited.
I have done the quiz tagged by Elisha.
But i dont want to post it up. (:
HAHAH, Stupid.
-.-

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment