Happy (: and scare ):


HOHOHO! Just came back after sending my aunty off. :D
Had a very fun day today. (:
Today, my ahma, ah gong and my aunty was here to bai nian, (:
Then after that, we go my relatives house to bai nian, :D
Then, i was all alone with my aunty, my mother was at my yi po house(:

ANDAND GUESS WHAT,
My aunty and i was laughing at akon, which is what we called,BLACKIE!
Hahas, then we named all the blackblack singers and listened to their songs, :DDDDD
Then i play one song, my aunty says that it is sang by a blackie, and she is correct! hahs. :DDDDDDD
I believe that my relationship with my aunty is even better!
See you tmr ya, my pretty aunty!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Now, my aunty is gone, i am all alone,
And, IAMSCARE!
OMGosh, the weather is coldcold want, ):
IAMSCARE! ):

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment