:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Helloooo! (:
I see a cute boy chilling in some jeans and Tims
I think I like him and I just might leave this club with him
And his swagger tight, I'm feeling the tattoos on him
Make me wanna, wanna, wanna got with him. (:
Hahas. I like this phrase, (: Niceeee! :DDDDD
Is actually a lyrics. -.-

Its been a longlong time since i update! (:
When for dance again, will be having even more practices next month, feb(:
Working very hard for the SYF to get a gold! :DDDDDDDD

Today class was okay, was punshied by ms pang, (: Cos the afiq lor, go make me laugh, then me and him must sit on the floor, -.-
She said that: I want you all to sit down on the floor even my class is only left 10 mins, -.-

Hohoho, tomorrow will be going to my aunty house, which is acually the same blk as me. :D
I guess i will be BORED!
So please, keep me accompany? Hahas, (:
Ciaos(:
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment