Sad, but cannot help it. ):


Current feeling: sad D:
Just finished dance and on my way home, i saw the 1T1s!! (: I chatted with them and ya, make fun of them too. (: They did make fun of me too, but, just don't take it to ur heart. :D
Saw one guy, forgotten his name, but he is from 1T1. He with his gf, i think :D They all cute sia! :DDDD His gf, i think she put dance as her first choice. :DD
After that, shall not disturb them. (: So walked home with one of the girls. (: Andand. i found out alot of things ya, (: Saw azizah. (: Continued the walk with her, (: Chatted somemore, then off! I am alone. :D
Shall not say anymore things that happen after school. D:
Class was okay, chinese class, once again, i never go 2e2, but ended up in 2e3. Sat beside ting hao, actually wanted to do some hw, but kanna caught by teacher, but she no take away, :D
Shall end a post with . wide smile ya. (:
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
I am so so so sad now, No one can understand my feelings, i did cry, but for like 5 mins and this is my first time, i don't like the feeling but, i cannot do anything. Please, don't mix with them, i will be jealous. ): Trust me. ):

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment