Bpp(:


A long dued photo. ((:
WALAO EH! My phone is spoiled! But send for repairs just now and not a few mins ago, the person just called and tell me then my phone is ready!! HOHOHO! but tmr after 11 then can take, will ask my mummy to take for me. ((:
Heyhey. (: today went to bpp with meris and and nadiah! FUN(: At first wan go check alter skirts how much. Then after go ljs eat eat. ((: Cos meris got band afterwards. Then i accompany her eat lor, Then nadiah no money. Then i lend her. She tmr Then return me back lor. LOLS! Cab-ed home.Tired. OMGosh! The uncle so good sia. He make a U-turn ma, Then ask me i everytime pay how much, den i tell him lor. LOLS((: Afterthat, when i reach, he ask me pay that amount sia. SO GOOD! ((: LOLS((: Thanks! uncle. ((:
Class was okay, after chinese go back class. Then sean and heng yi ar, go push their table until i no space sia, lols, still say what say give me silmming sessions. LOLS! Then math, i was like talking non-stop, lols. then afterthat teacher come tell me i cannot talk, must listen, then i listen, lols ((: After recess, FUNNY! I say to Asroy: Hey asroy, boy good ar, wear long long socks also can. when teacher want check, just cheik up can already, meaning pull up the pants can already, hahas. Then asroy laugh until like non-stop, hahas, then nadiah also sia, she stand beside me ma. :DDD Then saw nazrul, then i ask him cheik up leh, lols. ((: His face blur blur want, ((: Health check, then english, then home. ((:
Tired, BYEE ((:

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment