No title. ._.


Hello. :D
My phone has sent for repairs. ^^
Its been a long time since i updated.
I shall start from monday.

29, June, Monday,
School reopen, Went to school with Cheechong. ^^
AYG, H1N1 thing, Maths and Lit. ._.
Went home. Tired.

30 June, Tuesday,
Another day spent at school,
Boring. Slacking only.
Hais,
Went for lunch with Elisha and Meris.
Seriously enjoyed myself. :D
Watching Meris eating Subway, can really make me laugh like hell. ^^v
She's just so noob. :D

1 July, Wednesday,
First month with Cheechong.
Study and went to meet Cheechong and off to visit his grandmother.
Had fun that day. ^^
Hais. D':
Shall not say more, BUT i remembered every single thing that happened on that day,
But. Hais.

2 July, Thursday,
Nothing special happen.
Forgotten.
._.

3 July, Friday,
School was okay,
Slacked with Shiqi, Elisha and Meris.
One word, FUN :D
Eat, Chatted. Sent Elisha and Shiqi to LRT, and went off with Meris.
Went to library to return books and popular to buy storybook, novel. ^^
First time. :D
After that, went to Meris house, and she told me so many things. :D
One phrase to her, LOL.
Last long. ^^ You all can one. Dont worry. :D Im sure there wont be problems for both of you. :D And please remember to go school with me sometimes. Hehhehheh. ^^v

4 July, Saturday,
Cant go out. I have to babysit my sister and baby cousin.
But i went out in the afternoon.
I went for movie ALONE yesterday, yes, ALONE.
I never and dont go out alone. NEVER.
But i dontknow why i did yesterday.
D':
Meris is not free, Cynthia, with her boyfriend, so i went alone.
Watched Ice Age 3.
:D

Went for dinner at JurongPoint with Auntys.
A day without my handphone.
._.

5 July, Today,
Nothing special happen.
Rotting at home.

I miss calling you cute.
I miss your seducing voice.
I miss beating you.
I miss those times where we walk to school.
I miss visiting your grandmother.
I miss you blocking the sunlight for me.
I miss your cute actions.
I miss walking on the pavement with you, alone.
I miss sitting in the bus with you.
I miss you blocking the lift for me.
I miss playing with you.
I miss you badly.
Badly,
Badly, Badly, Badly, Badly.
Hais. D':
I cant contact you now.
My phone's not with me.
Hais. Hais. Hais.
I dont think i even have the chance to say you are cute again.

D':







Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment