Very down.


Today's Teacher's day's game was well down.
I reached school by 6.40am with a big cake.
Its very heavy. I SWEAR.
The games are okay.
It was well managed ^^v
Its tiring. And i have been running up and down.
From 4th floor to 1th floor, and from 1st floor to 4th floor.

I didnt eat for my recess.
And after the games, we packed and i rush back to class.
Climb up to 4th floor first, check the class situation and go down to meet Ms Shawna. :D

Went to take the cake from IT room, and planned what to do for Xiangwoon :D
So, i suggested to use 4E3 classroom to light the candles first.
And, Xiangwoon knew what happen. He rush inside the toilet and hide.
Lucky Afiq told me. :D

So, lied to him.
Ask him come out to help me take chocolate, giving him the reason that Ms Shawna giving us chocolate, need his help to carry. ^^
But he know. So, Nevermind.
So, Xiangwoon went back to classroom.
Me and Ms Shawna lighted the candle and brought the cake inside.
I can see Xiangwoon is touched. :D
Hhheh.
Happy Birthday la. :D
Sang Birthday song for him and cutted the cake. :D
Glad that the cake i pick is not too big.
Thankyou Ms Shawna for the cake. :D

Celebrated finish and went to concourse to sit first.
After that went to hall.
And when i was walking down, my gastric came.
I seriously have no mood at all.
Its really veryvery pain.
Its been a long time since i had my gastric.
I thought okay alrdy,

Walked last to the hall with Dhaniah and Hidayah.
And while walking halfway,
I fainted, or shall i say black out for about 1-2 sec.
Mr Siow (?) came and ask me if i was okay.
And yeah, I proceed to the hall as usual.

Went to Elisha's primary school with Meris.
Ate, and went to her house.
Playing at the pool, and my whole body was wet.
And we played water inside her house. Its super funny. ^^v

This is actually what i did today.
School>Elisha primary school>Mac>Elisha house>Home.

:D

Maybe, well.
I think i know it.
Yeah.
Learn to accept the fact.
__ ___ _ ____ _____ ____ __.

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment