gkhtryftfern gklmighurf


What is happening to me.
Why are my ------- losing.
I am starting to be like nadiah,
Idontknow why.
My feelings are like, jsbhfndjhyhhjd.
Iseriously need your ----- now.
Give me those.
I really need it, ):
DDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Iamnotlikethat, serious.
Go ask my closeclose friends, dont go and ask your friends, which is not close to me,
They will give you answers, which is all wrong,
IWONDERWHYYOUWILLTHINKMEASTHAT.
I want things to go back to the same,
You didnt saw anything.
So, you cannot say that i am telling lies,
I really told you the truth,
Thats all i can say,
I need your trust, thats what i need now.
DDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Kaijun is not my bf,
Thats all i can say.
Dont believe me?
Then forget it.
D:
I cannot believe that you are such a person.







Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment